Kids Play Occupational Therapy provides occupational therapy to children who need extra help to do their every day jobs.
We provide therapy in our specialised clinics in addition to home, childcare and school visits.
At Kids Play we are committed to working with you and your child to understand what your concerns are today and work together to achieve the goals that are important to you.
We have specialist skills working with children’s issues including:
- Sensory Processing Difficulties
- Autism/ Aspergers Syndrome
- Developmental Delays
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Feeding difficulties and picky eaters
- Toileting Issues
- Behavior concerns from Childcare / School
- Motor coordination problems – gross and fine motor
- Handwriting concerns
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Visual Impairments
- Hearing Impairments
- Physical Impairments
- Various syndromes